What is Threading ?
- Threading is an ancient eyebrow shaping and hair removal technique originating from Asia. Threading has fast become the celebrities’ preferred method for shaping perfect eyebrows.
Why Threading ?
- Threading defines and shapes the eyebrows. The treatment is kinder to the skin than waxing as no heat or chemicals are applied. Shaped eyebrows enhance facial features which is a real confidence booster. Regrowth is finer, softer and smoother.
Why choose MALIKA ?
- No hair removal treatment can ever be painfree. However, Ritu has created a wonderful desensitising oil that will make your threading experience as pleasurable as can be.
This oil is massaged into your brows by the therapist to ensure a relaxing experience.
A MALIKA therapist personally ensures your eyebrows are shaped to complement your facial features and provides tips on how to maintain your fantastic eyebrows.
Is Threading for everyone ?
- Yes. As threading is kinder to the skin, even those with very sensitive skin which often cannot be waxed, can have a threading treatment. Individuals using Roaccutane or with very sensitive skin are advised not to have the full face procedure the first time.
- It is dependent on your hair regrowth. Generally, our clients visit us every 3-4 weeks.